Friday, July 11, 2008

4:30 AM


It's a little after 4:30AM, and I just got Evan to sleep a few minutes ago. He was pretty upset for a good hour, so I held him, walked around the house with him, and tried to help him sleep while I uploaded photos on the computer. Genevieve handed him off to me, I guess she was pretty tired and wanted me to take him for a while. If I can give Genevieve a break and let her sleep for at least a few hours, then I guess that would be a good thing. She's been sleep deprived for about 6 weeks now, so I guess I should help her out. Speaking of photos, I just uploaded a bunch of new photos on the Flickr site, so check them out. Here's the link to the photos on Flickr. I got back logged due to work, but there's a lot of new pics, mostly one's Genevieve took while I was away in New York.

Also, we finished the Birth Announcement on Photoshop tonight, so they should be in the mail next week. I know we announced Evan's birth on the blog, and I'm sure everyone knows by now, but we wanted to do sort of a formal birth announcement. Also, Thank You cards will be going out if you haven't gotten one already. So many of my friends were really generous, so I just wanted to say thanks.

No comments: