Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Evan's Thoughts on Turning 4 Months Old

Evan turned 4 months old today! I was in New York doing prep work on a commercial for Barack Obama that we'll be shooting on Thursday October 2nd in Queens, NY. Genevieve did send me this video of Evan's Press Conference in which he discusses his thoughts on turning 4 months old, and his plans for the future, it's very interesting. Please enjoy!



I have to give Genevieve credit for keeping up the Daddy Diaries. She's been doing almost all of the photography for the last month or so while I'm away at work in New York. She'll send me the pictures via e-mail, then I'll post them on the blog at night. And thanks to her, it's kept the blog going. I haven't had a chance to photograph Evan in several weeks, which is unusual for me. Sometimes I'm so busy with work, I don't even have time to write a few paragraphs about the photos or what's going on in Evan's life.
















Today was our 2nd Wedding Anniversary. Our Wedding Day was a surreal, beautiful day. Although the clouds were ominously threatening rain all morning, they parted the sky just in time for the ceremony and everything fell into place. We had an unforgettable day with our family and closest friends. Regrettably, we completely dropped the ball on our "Thank You" cards after the wedding. We even went as far as putting them all together, but never got them out the door. To everyone who attended our wedding, we say a heartfelt "Thank You," but also "We're Sorry" for not getting all of the "Thank You" cards out in time. Love, Pete & Genevieve

No comments: