Saturday, December 19, 2009

Let it SNOW!


12-20" of snow possible by Sunday morning...

This isn't Evan's first snow, but it's certainly his first BIG snow! We bundled him up and sent him on out into the white stuff. Not a such a success at first. He refused to wear any gloves, and kept falling down in the snow. His poor little hands were all red and freezing. Still, he didn't want to come inside. Threw a fit when I brought him in, but I was worried about his hands, and since he didn't want to wear gloves, it was time to come inside. So now were all warmed up, Evan's having some grilled cheese and watching "Happy Feet" and now "Cars." The snow is coming down heavier than ever now. Blizzard conditions. I just took some yardstick measurements outside. Anywhere from 8-10" so far.






2 comments:

Cheryl said...

So incredibly adorable!!
I envy all of you! I love snowstorms. It's cold, damp & rainy in Greece. If I'm going to be cold I'd rather have snow! Enjoy the weekend and hunkering down.

Anonymous said...

She(Cheryl)took the words right out of my mouth...Thoses pictures are really ADORABLE!!...Evan is so cute with his expressive reactions to the snow on his hands..And on his eyelashes...He's a poster child for cuteness,that's for sure..