Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Fun at the Playground

12:52am. So far, all is quiet, for now. I woke Evan up because the volume on my computer was too loud. He must have insisted on seeing what Daddy was doing, because Mommy marched out of the bedroom with Evan in tow. I convinced him to go back to bed, but now the challenge is making sure Eliana doesn't wake up. She was really tough to get to settle tonight. Anyway, it's nearly 1am before I can sit in front of the computer and start posting an entry.

It's been cold in Naples the past few days. Not as cold as up north, that's a different kind of cold, but it was cold for South Florida. Today was like a chilly fall day in October back home. We went to the local park just outside the gates of my parent's gated community. Evan and Eliana enjoyed the playground for a while before dinner time. Here's some pics from today:









No comments: