Monday, June 6, 2011

Play Time!

Waaaaaaaaahhhh! Daddy! Pick Me Up! This is me looking down at Eliana with her reaching up trying to get me to pick her up. Even though it's out of focus, you can still make out her expression.

I had a lot of time to spend with the kids this week, since I've been off work for quite a while now. I've been "Mr. Mom" quite a bit, so I've been taking the kids to the playground for a few hours of fun since the weather has been so nice.

Evan and Eliana played so nicely together. Eliana has become such a toddler. She is fearless, loves climbing and exploring. Not sure what Evan's doing here.

Eliana is very much a girly girl, but has the bruises on her knees and shins that prove she can play as hard as the boys.



Most of my time is spent tricking them to get them to look at the camera. They've already figured out their dad is a photographer, and most of the time, don't want their picture taken.

Another carefree day at the park...





No comments: