Monday, February 20, 2012

Happenings.

February is always a quiet month, not a lot to do since it's the coldest time of the year, so we have to get creative. This is Evan and I playing what he calls "Bad Guys." 

Evan and I engaging in a night time lightsaber duel. Evan clearly has the edge with the Darth Maul dual lightsaber. He insisted we turn the lights out for maximum coolness.

Evan has his lightsaber duel moves down.

Eliana 'smiling' for Mommy.

"No, don't take my picture"

This Lego star base that Evan and I made is currently under construction. We used the restaurant from the Spongebob Squarepants Lego set.

This is my handy work. 

Lego Man wearing an antenna.

We got some Dunkin Donuts after Eliana's birthday as a special treat. They were still making the Valentine's heart shaped donuts.


Eliana showing off her new sweatshirt from Aunt Dorothy.


No comments: