Sunday, August 3, 2008

Evan's Talking (Sorta)

I don't know if you'd call these first words or not, but Evan says "Agooooo" back to you if you say it to him.

This was Evan laughing on Sunday. I love this shot.


Evan on his blanky handmade by Isabel Iatauro.



Genevieve's holding a light filter over Evan's head with one hand, while coaxing him to smile with a doll in the other hand, while I'm holding the camera with one hand, and swatting away mosquitos with the other. The end result was good anyway!


Evan and Mommy


It's after midnight and we're having a hard time getting him to go to sleep. Usually, he's asleep for 4 hours at this point, but he's restless tonight for some reason. We were trying to do our birth announcements and thank you cards tonight, but kept having to run upstairs every few minutes to check on him. We'd hear him fussing through the baby monitor, we'd take turns running up to put his binky back in his mouth, or turn him on his side, and just to try to get him comfortable so he could sleep. Hopefully, he'll sleep through the night after being up so late. He had a busy day today, and maybe we overstimulated him. I'm just hoping we all get some rest, I may have to head back to New York tomorrow morning for my work week. (Uh oh, Evan's downstairs with mommy now and wide awake, and laughing. I hope he doesn't plan on being up all night!)


No comments: