Saturday, August 9, 2008

Outlaw!

When you live on the edge and have a busy schedule like me, you have no time to stop at red lights. It was Saturday, I had just finished work, and was on my way up the West Side Hwy in Manhattan to pick up our new stroller and then head down to the Jersey Shore to meet Genevieve and Evan. I got a ticket in the mail from the City of New York DOT, my Durango was photographed running a red light.
I can imagine how this happened. Here I am heading up the West Side Hwy with a full head of steam, Queens of the Stone Age blasting through the stereo speakers, I see the light turn yellow and inspired by blaring metal music, I hit the gas, headed for glory! The 0.45 number refers to how long the light was red as approached the intersection, less than 1/2 a second!

Later suckas! You'll never catch me! The ticket was $50.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pete,I don't think you'll be able to fight that ticket..The evidence is too strong.lol.A great temptation to keep going though,since no one else was on the road...Always assume that some one is watching you..there's cameras everywhere...
Great pics of Evan enjoying the Olympics,he's really into it..Love the one of him laughing..he's sooooo cute..MomXXx