Monday, December 22, 2008

3 Days 'Til Christmas!

Posted by Picasa
We finished all of our Christmas shopping for Evan a few weeks ago. Going Christmas shopping for the first time for my son was something I'll never forget, it really got me excited about Christmas again! Common sense told me not to go overboard with the presents being that he's only 6 months old, but it's hard not to. We got him some neat gifts, I hope he has fun on Christmas morning.
Most of the preparation this week is for the Baptism, which is on December 28th. We traveled to the ends of the Earth to put his outfit together. I didn't want to do the usual shiny dress-looking outfit that kids wear once and never see again until they find it in a box someday. I hope everyone likes the outfit we put together for him, we certainly do.

No comments: