Monday, November 30, 2009

Story Time

Photo: Mommy.



Tonight we started story time at bedtime. Evan got all cozied up in his new bed, and I read him one of my childhood favorites, "Pete's First Day at School," which, I looked up on Ebay, was going for $60! Evan really enjoyed me reading to him, and liked looking at all the pictures. I think we're going to make this a nightly thing at bedtime when daddy is home. Going through some of Genevieve's old books, she had many of the same that I did as a child, I realized how many of my books went missing over the years. Either thrown out, given away, sold at garage sales, who even knows. So I'm starting to put together a little collection of bedtime story books for Evan and his future sister. We had fun tonight, can't wait to read to him again tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pete,I remember that book well,and recognised it right away...I loved reading to you kids...I read bedtime stories to Taylor,Emily and Chandler now....I think I still have a couple of your old books...I know I have one of Paul's called "Green Eggs and Ham...I guess we lost a lot of things as we moved house often,and your Dad was'nt a keeper...I know we lost a lot when we moved from Milltown....Ah!! memories....Cheers!!