Monday, March 8, 2010

Spring? Is That You?






Seemed like Spring was almost here today. With all of the snow nearly gone, and temperatures in the mid-50's for the first time in what seems like forever, Evan and I headed outside for some fun in the sun. I wanted to take Evan to the local playground, but all he wanted to do was play with the leftover snow in the front yard. So we got to do something we haven't had a chance to do all winter; build a snowman. Since I worked Saturday, we only had one day together this week. Tomorrow, I'm back to New York for a few days to finish work on a commercial. I'm so exhausted. It was great to get back to work, but I can't wait to be back home with the babies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was that a snow poodle you made Evan?...It looks so 'cool'in his sun glasses..