Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Photos June 3rd - Evan Austin

Click on the photos for larger versions.

Evan will be coming home from the hospital with us on Wednesday, June 4th.


I love this photo.

Evan opened his eyes a little more today. He's really been great. He's been sleeping a lot, and not crying very much at all. I tried the swaddling techniques from "The Happiest Baby," and I have to tell you, they work. It stopped him from crying right away. You'll be happy to know I've been changing diapers and holding him a lot. Usually when Genevieve's sleeping, I'll take him and sit with him in the rocking chair and just look at him in amazement.



We took Evan for a 'walk' around the hallways of the hospital today. Here's Evan and Mommy.



Evan meeting his cousin Ava for the first time.

2 comments:

RJD said...

Hey there Pete and Gen,
I gotta say your baby is the cutest thing ever!!! I don't if just because your my neighbor or what.
~RITA~

Cheryl said...

Congratulations! He's beautiful!