Sunday, June 13, 2010

Evan at 2 Years


Evan at 2 Years Old. 

What a crazy shoot today. We got everything set up outside with ominous looking black clouds lurking in the background. We were able to shoot for about 10 minutes when we heard a sound. I'm looking through the camera thinking, "what is that?" I looked over my left shoulder, and you could see a wall of rain approaching about 3 houses down. We started getting hit with raindrops the size of quarters. "Grab Evan!" Mommy yelled as she scooped up Eliana out of her bouncy chair. I snatched up Evan with my camera slung over my shoulder and we all ran into the house as the downpour came thrashing down. My stands were out there as well as the white background paper, but only the paper laying on the ground got  soaked. So we only got a few shots today, but I think we got some good ones.

No comments: