Monday, October 4, 2010

iPhone 4 Fun

Instant communication. Texting. It's what the world's all about these days. The great thing about having iPhones for Genevieve and I is not only being able to text back and forth, but being able to send photos of the kids instantly. Especially if I'm at work in New York, or if I'm home watching the kids and Genevieve is at work, or, if I'm just out at the store. The great thing about being able to take and send the photos instantly, is that you find yourself taking a lot of photos you might otherwise not think of taking, and the results can be fun. There's no formality, just take a quick pic of what's happening at that moment, and send it off. 

At a Children's Sale - Genevieve: Is this a left handed glove?

While Daddy's at the Supermarket, Mommy makes a list, and Evan checks the fridge to see if we need anything...


Mommy's at work and says, "Give Evan a big hug for me."

Mommy texts me wondering what Evan's doing...

No comments: