Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Startin' 'em Early



Eliana and Evan checking out the computers at the Apple Store at Suburban Square in Ardmore, PA.
I wish I had taken a photo of it, but Mommy's iPhone fell face down on the tile floor last week, and the glass screen completely shattered. We went there expecting the worst, that we would have to buy a completely new phone but the good people at the Apple Store were nice enough to do a one time replacement for us. Saved us quite a bit of money. Mommy wasted no time in buying us both iPhone covers. Evan enjoyed playing on the computer in the kid's section while he waited for Mommy & Daddy. I was there having my laptop looked over at the Genius Bar. It was running unusually slow, and they were able to fix the problem without opening up the computer. So we left the store pretty happy, Mommy's smashed phone replaced, and my computer fixed.

No comments: