Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Popsicle Time

Happiness is a popsicle on a warm spring day.

I am so happy right now!

How could the day get any better? Just sitting here on a bench, enjoying my cherry flavored popsicle in the warm, spring sun!

Wait, what happened to my popsicle? It's all gone!!!

Waaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!! My Popsicle! 

Wonderful photos by Genevieve. 

She sent these to me while I was at work in New York. It's been real busy, which is great for us, bot not good for the blog. I've been so busy lately, it's hard to keep up with it, but there's been a lot going on lately now that the weather's not so bad. I'll try to post more often!

Daddy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling Eliana,when all my icecream is gone...Hugs and kisses...Love Nan,oxox

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Genevieve!!Hope the weather stays nice,so you can get out with the kids more...Love Momxx

Angela said...

hilarious.
and sad.

mostly hilarious.