Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday Fun Day









Evan and Eliana went to two different playgrounds today, one with Mommy, and another with Daddy a few hours later. So they packed in maximum fun today. These shots are from when Daddy took them to the local playground. We were there for 2 1/2 hours and they still didn't want to leave when it was time to go home. It's a little easier than it used to be with the two of them at the playground. I mean, I still watch them like a hawk, but I don't have to hover over Eliana as much. She has great balance and can conquer the playground equipment rather easily. Evan is into climbing really high, even though sometimes he needs a little help getting down. The park closest to our house is great for them, because there's also a large field where they can just run. Eliana impressed me today with her soccer ball dribbling skills. Evan impressed me with how fast he can run across the field. He got about 100 yards ahead of me while I still had Eliana in the stroller. Once he saw that playground equipment he was off to the races. 

No comments: