Monday, March 2, 2009

Peek-A-Boo!

Boy, it's been a long time since I've posted. I'm not going to lie. Times have been tough. There's really not much incentive to write while it seems like the world is crashing down around you. The recession has hit us pretty hard. The film business in New York hasn't been this slow since post 9/11. And although I  know we're not the only one's in this situation, it offers little comfort. I was doing really well last year, then in November, it was like the rug was pulled out from under me. Work came to a standstill and I had to blow through our savings over the next couple of months just to keep up with the bills. All of these factors have forced me to consider a drastic career change.

Evan's been having a rough time himself in recent weeks. He's teething right now, and also sick, so I don't think there's a night in the last two weeks in which he's slept through the entire night, which has also taken it's toll on us. Not having our own place has been a constant source of tension and it reached the boiling point at the end of February. Luckily, Ted and Andi's Wedding at the end of the month gave us a boost of happiness and good spirit. 

Even though I haven't posted in the last few weeks, we still did generate a lot of material for the blog during the downtime. We took lots of photos and videos that I'll be posting over the next few days. 

Here's a cute clip of Evan playing Peek - A - Boo in his crib:



No comments: