Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Blizzard











Our 3rd major snowstorm of the winter season is upon us, and it's another big one. It's snowing rather heavily right now and it's expected to continue until about midnight. Major highways in the area have been closed, and there's rumors of Pennsylvania declaring a State of Emergency due to Blizzard conditions. Not sure how much we have yet. We had about 7 inches last night, but it changed over to rain for a few hours and brought the snow levels down a bit. Then around 11 this morning it changed back to snow and hasn't stopped since. I think we've had another 4-5 inches in the last few hours. I had to dig my truck out again this morning as the plows had plowed me in. I want to keep the Durango accessible in case we have to go the the hospital. It has 4 wheel drive, which comes in handy in weather like this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All the picures of you and the kids in the snow Pete,are really great...I don't think I've seen that much snow in my life..Love the picture of you and Evan,and the ones with his cousins,Frankie and Eva...Going down in the 30's for us tonight,with frost..What did you say?..Who Cares!!lol..?Hugs to keep you all warm...Mom...