Monday, February 15, 2010

Daddy Diaries Goes Live Tomorrow! (Maybe)



Look for live baby updates tomorrow as we prepare for the arrival of our baby daughter! It all depends if I can get my laptop back from the computer shop before we go to the hospital. (Wine was spilled on my computer over the Christmas holiday, I've been waiting months to get it back.) Of course the store opens when we're supposed to be at the hospital. So, we'll see how it goes... Also, new video soon, just waiting for it to upload to YouTube...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on your new baby!

nice to see another daddy blogger like me!

Susan Dodd said...

Love the blog, love the crock pot recipe site!! Good luck with the new baby! Call me if you need some infant photos!! :-)
http://susandoddphotography.com