Sunday, September 5, 2010

Blue Claws Baseball

We got the the Blue Claws game in Lakewood, NJ nice and early. We had hear Foofa and Brobee from Yo Gabba Gabba were going to be there. So we waited in line for about 45 minutes. Evan was great, although he seemed more interested in what was going on on the baseball field. 

So Brobee and Foofa arrived, and all seemed right with the world, Evan seemed excited.

Then we got to the front of the line, it was Evan't turn. I went to help Evan up onto the little stage that Brobee and Foofa were standing on, and I thought he fell, so I kept trying to lift him up by the arm, but I didn't realize he didn't want to go up there. He completely lost it. He started crying so hard I didn't know what to do. Thankfully, someone said, "Give me your camera, I'll take a picture!" So I went up there with Evan, but he was terrified. Epic disaster.

Minutes later he was fine. He wanted to go and sit down and watch baseball. So we got a soft pretzel and some french fries and he was happy as can be. He sat through the rest of the game and really seemed to enjoy himself.

No comments: