Wednesday, June 5, 2019

62 Days

I requested via text to see you guys and ask why supervised visits were not being resumed and got no answer from anyone involved. I really don't see why a father would be treated this way. It is unnecessary, uncalled for, and unfair to you guys. Hopefully the courts will stand up for you and resume you guys being able to come over on weekends, the way most normal families operate. Hopefully I'll see you guys soon, but with softball season being over, and no response as to even supervised visits, I don't know when that's going to be.

There are mothers out there fighting to get the father involved in the kid's lives. Fathers who want nothing to do with their kids. I am not that father. I want to be involved in your everyday lives, and I am being turned away.

Hope to see you soon.

No comments: