Friday, June 28, 2019

86 Days

We were supposed to be in court today to find out what's going on with me seeing you guys. Of course your Mom's lawyer conveniently had vacation today, which pushes the case another month. I just want you know that I have been actively asking to see you guys, and your mother has either said no, or like this morning, not answered my texts at all. I don't understand how this is fair to you guys. Your mother has accused me in the past of playing games. How this is not "playing games" is beyond me. This is playing games with your right to see your father and have your father in your life. How any adult, friend, family or otherwise can sit idly by and remain silent is something that is beyond my comprehension.

Just know that I am asking to see you and I am being rejected by your mother. I started this blog 11 years ago when Evan was about to be born. Even with the divorce, I never thought it would turn into a journal about parental alienation and a father being systematically and purposely being withheld from seeing his kids. This is a disgrace. I'm sorry your mother is willfully putting you through this.

No comments: