Sunday, June 2, 2019

Eliana's Softball Game

I saw Evan and Eliana for the first time in 2 weeks today at Eliana's softball game. It was a good game, which they lost by one run, unfortunately ending their season, but Eliana played great. She's hitting the ball consistently and making some good head up plays in the infield. She has good instincts and knows whats going on on the field. She really has come a long way and I'm glad she's still playing. I hung out with Evan for a bit and asked him about his birthday, his birthday presents.

He seemed a little upset that he couldn't come back to my house and doesn't understand why. "Mommy won't talk about it." he said. So, he's knows he can't see his dad, but has been offered no explanation. This is not fair for an 11 year old who wants to spend time with his dad. He's upset. I can see it in his eyes. I asked him what he was doing when he gets home. "Probably nothing." I can see that he's upset. Bored. What kid wouldn't be. Eliana doesn't seem as affected. Although, I do remember her saying during a co parenting session that she wished she had one week with her mom, and one with her dad. 

I have not committed a crime, I have zero DUIs, and as of today, I am 53 days sober. I have no criminal history, no history of violence, nothing. Nothing that would cause one parent to prevent the other parent from seeing the children, yet here we are. It's been weeks. The supervised visits, which are court ordered, have come to a halt with no explanation offered to me. This is in direct violation of the order, and is considered "contempt of court." 

What kind of mother intentionally keeps her children away from their father and offers no explanation? The only motive I can think of is spite. She' s not "protecting" the children. There's nothing to protect them from when it comes to their father. 

I hope that in time, you guys see this for what it is, and that I have been here, wanting to see you, asking to see you, and that when I ask, I don't even get an answer. No father should have to go through this. No kids should have to go through this. 

Tomorrow will be 28 days since I have come home from Eagleville Hospital. I have not been offered even a supervised visit with my children. My requests are met with silence. A judge will not look kindly on this. This is parental alienation. Plain and simple. If it is not against the law, it should be, because it hurts both the parent and this kids, and in this case, it entirely unnecessary. 

To my kids: My door will always be open to you. Always. 

Love, Dad. 

No comments: