Wednesday, May 21, 2008

4 Days To Go

Well, there's 4 days to go. Genevieve and I spent most of last evening doing last minute organizing, laundry, and just trying to get whatever we can ready for the baby's arrival. I'm just sitting here shaking my head trying to figure out what it's going to be like in that delivery room. I hope Gen's going to be okay. She's been on me for the last couple of days to read this book, "The Bradley Way," but I've been dragging my feet a little. Maybe it's the graphic photos in there from the 1970s or the husband in short shorts with a creepy moustache. I have to get down to business today and read that book. If were going to do this the 'Natural Way," I'm going to have to know what the heck is going on. Wish me luck.

2:45AM - I've just been asked to bake tortilla chips with cheese and ranch dressing on top...

The Recipe: Pete & Genevieve's Tortilla Chips
  1. Place 'Tostitos Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips' on a baking sheet
  2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
  3. Grate white cheddar cheese generously over chips
  4. Add 'Hidden Valley Ranch' Ranch Dressing (squirt bottle works best)
  5. Add Mt. Olive Jalapenos if desired.
  6. Cook for 10 minutes at 350 degrees or until cheese is melted and tips of chips brown.

Enjoy! Then make more!

No comments: