Friday, May 30, 2008

Here We Go


***12AM LEAVING FOR THE HOSPITAL***

*** 11:30PM Major Contractions for the last hour, 2nd call to doctor, they said to wait until contractions are closer, Gen's been getting sick, contractions have been averaging 3 to 4 mins apart, sometimes longer, very intense ***
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

***10PM - The last 2 hours have been rather intense with contractions occurring nearly every 5 minutes. We called the doctor, but they said to wait, that it may be false labor. I don't think it is, and I know Genevieve certainly doesn't think it is. I'm pretty sure that we're in the early stages of true labor. I've been timing the contractions and they seem to be getting closer and more intense. We'll give the doctor a call again in a little while. I think we're going to the hospital tonight. The baby is kicking really hard, I think he's getting uncomfortable in there. Genevieve is in a lot of pain right now, so I'm going to try and stay with her. I don't know when the next time I'll get to write, but stay tuned and check in throughout the night if you're still up. I'll try to write updates when possible.***

1 comment:

Paul B said...

We'll all be waiting for the phone call tonight!!

Paul and Shari