Thursday, May 29, 2008

Rumblings

Yes folks, it looks like things are starting to happen. If I were to compare it to seismic activity, I would say we've been at 0.0 on the Richter Scale for the last few weeks, but we've had a couple of 2.0 moments Tuesday and Wednesday night, which leads me to believe we are getting close maybe in the 24-48 hour range. As I'm writing this, Genevieve is upstairs packing the suitcase for the hospital and nesting like crazy. The bedroom is laid out like a fully functioning nursery, ready for the baby's arrival. I spent some time this evening downloading some lullabies for the iPod. The Rockabye Baby albums are great. We downloaded the MP3s of Radiohead tunes from Amazon. Check out some of the other albums they have, they're really neat. Click on this for a listen:

Metallica - Master of Puppets MP3

I've been getting a lot of text messages asking if the baby's here yet...which I haven't responded to yet. So if you're one of those people, I'm sorry! I'll text back the moment he's born. I'm hoping to update this blog while I'm at the hospital, but I don't know how hairy the situation is going to be there, so I'll see what I can do.

3:30AM - Genevieve's not feeling well, so we're going to bed. I'm wide awake, but I'm going to try and get some sleep incase Thursday's the day.

1 comment:

Paul B said...

A new baby by this weekend? Maybe today?? Go Baby GO!!!