Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sanding the Crib

Today was all about sanding. I spent all day sanding the baby's crib by hand. I ran out to Ace Hardware late morning and picked up some sandpaper and got to work. I must have been out there for 4 or 5 hours just sanding away. Tomorrow I'll just do some touch up sanding, then paint it. I've been home for a while now. Work has slowed for some reason, so I've just been hanging out with Genevieve, going to all her doctor's visits with her, and trying to get ready for the baby's arrival. We've been watching more TV than we're used to. Lots of "Cops" reruns, "The First 48" on A&E has become a favorite of mine recently. There's not a lot to do until baby gets here, so we're just in a holding pattern. The calm before the storm so to speak. Here's some flower photos Genevieve took today in the Lambert's garden.



















Click on this photo for a larger version, you can see ants in almost every flower.

No comments: