Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Slider Chair

Today, we took a ride up to Moonachie, NJ to the Room & Board distribution center to pick up our slider chair. The trip was 111 miles in each direction in my gas loving Durango. Kind of a long haul, but we had a nice ride, go to spend some time together and talk about the next couple of weeks. We couldn't have asked for better weather today, sunny and in the 70s, nearly cloudless sky. We listened to the iTunes playlist we put together for the baby. Mostly sleep inducing tunes from Radiohead, The Beatles, Sigur Ros, and many others. Hopefully, they'll help put baby to sleep, it nearly put me to sleep on the way home, that's for sure. The baby is getting big, there's no doubt about it. On the way home, I could see and feel his foot sticking through Gen's belly. He's really active. I had no idea babies were so active, you can clearly see him moving around in there. This week has been about last minute preparations, getting everything set up for the baby. The shower was great and everyone was real generous with their gifts, so there's not a lot left for us to get. Just a few things here and there.













I took this photo today, I hope you can make out the shadows. I tinted it blue in Picasa.

No comments: