Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Aunt Aggie




Sad news tonight from England. My Aunt Aggie passed away this evening. I think you'd be hard pressed to find a kinder, gentler, more loving person. I'm really glad we got to see her on our Honeymoon in England back in October 2006. She came to our "Wedding Party" at my cousin's house in Liverpool. I'm happy that Genevieve had a chance to meet her, she got to spend a lot of time talking with her that evening, and we were left with happy memories of the last time we saw her. She will be missed by all who had the pleasure of knowing her, especially my Mom.

______________________________________________________________
Memorial Day weekend has come and gone, as well as Genevieve's due date, and it doesn't seem like we're that much closer to having the baby. We went to the doctor this morning and she said that if Genevieve doesn't have the baby by this weekend, we'll be going to the hospital on the night of Monday, June 2nd to induce labor, which means that the baby would likely be born on June 3rd.

No comments: